Owl of Minerva
309 Main St E, Hamilton, ON L8N 1H8, Canada
Opens at 10:30 AM
SkipTheDishes is not involved with food preparation. If you have a food allergy or intolerance (or someone you’re ordering for has), phone the restaurant at (905) 528-7275 before placing your order.
Local restaurants are the heart, soul, and stomach of our communities. In this challenging time, you can support your favourite hometown heroes with a restaurant tip. 100% of this added contribution will go to your selected restaurant.
Please list the number of place settings that you'd like, along with your order.
Number of Plastic Cutlery
How many people will be eating from this order?
Number of Chopsticks
How many people will be eating from this order?
1. Pork Bone Soup (KamJa Tang)
Pork bone and potato soup.
2. Tofu Soup (SoonDubu)
Spicy. Soft tofu stewed in hot-spicy broth.
3. Nappa Beef Bone Soup
Spicy. Beef ribs and Nappa soup.
4. Kimchi Stew (Kimchi Jiigae)
5. Spicy Beef Stew (Yukgae Jang)
Spicy. Shredded beef, scallions, vegetable, and glass noodles with spicy beef broth.
6. Dumpling Soup (No rice)
Beef dumpling and sliced rice cake with beef in egg drop soup.
7. BulGoGi Busot JjiGae
Bulgogi and mushroom soup with sweet soy sauce.
8. OjingUh Busot JjiGae
Spicy. Squid and mushroom soup with spicy broth.
9. O-deng U-dong (No rice)
Fishcake and vegetables with u-dong noodle soup.
10. Ginseng Chicken Soup (No Rice)
Cornish chicken, dates, ginseng, garlic, and glutinous rice, in chicken broth.
11. Mild Beef Bone Soup (Kalbi Tang)
Beef ribs and glass noodles with egg drop beef broth.
96. Budae JjiGae
Spicy. Kimchi, ham, sausage, and some ramen in spicy beef bone broth.
Stir fry includes one rice.
19. Stir-Fried Beef (Bulgogi)
Stir-fried marinated beef and glass noodles on a sizzling plate.
20. Stir-Fried Spicy Beef (Maeun Bulgogi)
Spicy. Stir-fried spicy beef and glass noodles on a sizzling plate.
21. Stir-Fried Spicy Pork (JeYukBokeum)
Spicy. Stir-fried spicy pork on a sizzling plate.
22. Stir-Fried Spicy Chicken (Dak Chul Pan)
Spicy. Stir-fried spicy chicken on a sizzling plate.
23. Stir-Fried Spicy Squid (Ojinguh Bokeum)
Spicy. Stir-fried spicy squid on a sizzling plate.
24. Stir-Fried Kimchi with Tofu (No rice) (Dubu Kimchi)
Spicy. Stir-fried pork and kimchi with tofu on a sizzling plate.
37. Sweet and Sour Pork (TangSuYuk)
Deep-fried pork with sweet and sour sauce.
38. Spicy Deep Fried Chicken (Khanpunggi)
Spicy. Deep-fried chicken with spicy, sweet, and sour sauce.
39. Pork Cutlet (Donkatsu)
Deep-fried pork cutlet with vegetables, and rice.
40. Fried Dumpling (Gunmandu)
Deep-fried beef dumplings.
47. Fried Squid (Ojinguh Tikim)
Deep-fried squid tempura.
48. Fried Chicken Wings
Deep-fried chicken wings.
51. Shrimp Tempura (Saeu Tikim)
Deep-fried shrimp tempura.
91. Spring Roll (6 pcs)
Deep-fried vegetable spring rolls.
92. Yangnyeom Chicken
Spicy. Korean-style boneless fried chicken. Sweet and spicy chicken.
93. Soy Garlic Chicken
Korean-style boneless fried chicken. Soy garlic chicken.
Noodles (No Rice).
49. Black Bean Noodle (Jajang Myun)
Beef and vegetables with Korean-style black bean sauce.
12. Glass Noodle (Jap Chae)
Stir-fried glass noodles and veggie with soy sauce.
13. Ramen (Ramyun)
Spicy. Korean style instant noodles with dumplings, rice cake, eggs, and vegetables.
14. Beef Noodle Soup (Kal Guk Su)
Thick noodles and vegetables with beef broth.
15. Bokeum U-Dong
Stir-fried shrimp and u-dong noodles.
16. MaeEun Bokeum U-dong
Spicy. Stir-fried u-dong with assorted vegetables and squid.
25. Stone BiBimBap (Dolsot BiBimBap)
Assorted vegetables and beef on rice in a hot stone bowl.
26. Stir Fried Kimchi Rice (Kimchi Bokeum Bap)
Spicy. Stir-fried kimchi and rice with egg.
27. Stir Fried Shrimp Rice (Sae-u Bokeum Bap)
Stir-fried shrimp, rice, and vegetables with egg.
50 Black Bean Rice (Jajang Bap)
Beef and vegetables with Korean-style black bean sauce egg on top.
41. Seafood Pancake (Haemul Pajeon)
Korean-style pancake with assorted seafood and green onion.
42. Kimchi Pancake (Kimchi Jeon)
Spicy. Kimchi with assorted vegetables.
29. Spicy Ricecake (Dukbokgi)
Spicy. Rice cake, fish cake, and vegetables with spicy sauce.
28. L.A. Beef Rib
Barbeque L.A. beef ribs on a sizzling plate.
30. Royal Ricecake (Gungjung Dukbokgi)
Beef, rice cake, fishcake, vegetables, and glass noodles with mild sauce.
31. Egg Roll (Gaeran Mari)
Sausage and vegetables with eggs. Korean style omelet.
32. Steam Dumpling (Jin Mandu)
One order comes with eleven pieces of steamed beef dumplings.
33. Stir Fried Mushroom (Busot Bokeum)
Stir-fried mushroom and garlic with butter.
35. Boiled Pork Belly (Bossam)
Boiled pork belly with soy sauce. Special Bossam radish and Nappa aside.
36. Pig’s Trotters (Jokbal)
Boiled pig’s trotters with soy sauce. Nappa and sliced garlic.
Bean Sprouts (One Size)
Alcohol Free Beer