Dundas Spring Garden
434 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M5T 1G7, Canada
Ouvre à 12:00
SkipTheDishes is not involved with food preparation. If you have a food allergy or intolerance (or someone you’re ordering for has), phone the restaurant at (647) 352-6888 before placing your order.
Local restaurants are the heart, soul, and stomach of our communities. In this challenging time, you can support your favourite hometown heroes with a restaurant tip. 100% of this added contribution will go to your selected restaurant.
Please list the number of place settings that you’d like, along with your order.
Number of Chopsticks
How many people will be eating from this order?
Number of Plastic Cutlery
How many people will be eating from this order?
Start your meal with an authentic Chinese appetizer!
1. Fried Spring Rolls (2 pcs)
Vegetable-stuffed spring rolls, crisp fried to perfection. One order comes with two rolls.
2. Fried Shrimp Wontons (15 pcs)
A perfectly fried shrimp wonton. One order comes with fifteen dumplings.
3. Fried Chicken Wings (6 pcs)
Crisp-fried and juicy chicken wings. One order comes with six wings.
4. Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings (6 pcs)
Spicy. Spicy and crispy chicken wings tossed with salt and pepper. One order comes with six wings.
5. Honey Chicken Wings (6 pcs)
Deliciously dipped in honey chicken wings. One order comes with six wings.
6. Fried Shrimp Rolls (4 pcs)
Deep-fried rolls filled with shrimp. One order comes with four rolls.
7. Fried Shrimp Balls (6 pcs)
Hand-rolled shrimp balls breaded and fried. One order comes with six pieces.
8. Fried Big Shrimp (10 pcs)
Deep-fried shrimp. Now bigger in size. One order comes with ten pieces.
9. Fried Squid
Salt and pepper seasoned squid cooked to perfection.
10. BBQ Pork
Perfectly barbequed pork.
11. Green Onion Pancakes (2 pcs)
Green onion-flavoured pancake. One order comes with two pancakes.
12. Steamed Shrimp Dumplings (6 pcs)
Steamed hot shrimp dumplings. One order comes with six dumplings.
13. Steamed Pork Dumplings (6 pcs)
Steamed dumplings filled with juicy pork. One order comes with six dumplings.
14. Wontons with Hot Oil and Peanut Sauce (12 pcs)
Spicy. Spicy handmade wontons with hot oil and peanut sauce. One order comes with twelve wontons..
15. Leek Patties (2 pcs)
Leeks, peeled and quartered potatoes, ground beef, black pepper, and lemon. One order comes with two patties.
Add a warm and comforting soup to your order!
60. Szechuan Hot-and-Sour Soup
Spicy. Mushrooms, chicken stock, and spicy Sriracha sauce.
61. Pork Wonton Soup
Ground pork, garlic, ginger, scallions, and soy sauce.
62. Chicken Corn Soup
Chicken stock, ginger, corn kernels, and creamed corn.
63. Crab Meat and Corn Soup
A rich chowder made with white kernel corn, fresh cracked crab meat, and green onions.
64. Thai-Style Mixed Vegetable Sour Soup
Spicy. A zesty blend of Thai-style spicy mixed vegetable sour soup.
65. Shrimp Wonton Soup
A tasty medley of juicy shrimp and savoury wontons, served in a steaming-hot rice noodle soup.
66. Laver with Vegetables and Egg Soup
Four cups chicken broth, variety of vegetables, two large eggs, and spring onions.
67. Xihu Beef Soup
Minced beef fillet and Shaoxing rice wine.
68. Seafood and Tofu Soup
Tasty tofu pieces and seafood in a soup.
69. Crab Meat Fish Maw Soup
Fish maw, crab meat, ginger, and yellow onions.
Try from these choices of dumplings! One order comes with twelve dumplings.
22. Pork and Chinese Cabbage Dumplings (12 pcs)
Chinese cabbage, minced pork, chopped ginger, and Chinese chives. One order comes with 12 dumplings.
23. Pork and Chives Dumplings (12 pcs)
Finely chopped Chinese chives and pork. One order comes with twelve dumplings.
27. Spinach and Mushroom Dumplings (12 pcs)
Dumpling filled with spinach and mushrooms. One order comes with twelve dumplings.
28. Chicken Dumplings (12 pcs)
Dumpling with shredded chicken inside. One order comes with twelve dumplings.
33. Pan-Fried Pork and Cabbage Dumplings (12 pcs)
Chinese cabbage and pan-fried pork. One order comes with twelve dumplings.
34. Pan-Fried Pork and Chives Dumplings (12 pcs)
Mixed pork, garlic, egg, chives, soy sauce, sesame oil, and ginger. One order comes with twelve dumplings.
35. Pan-Fried Chicken Dumplings (12 pcs)
Fried and shredded chicken dumplings. One order comes with twelve dumplings.
Savour your tastebuds from these platters!
40. Jellyfish Skin
Spicy. Edible spicy jellyfish skin.
Marinated spicy jellyfish.
42. Cold Spicy Chicken (Half)
Spicy. Spicy chicken served cold.
43. Soy Sauce Beef Shanks
Shank pieces, scallions, ginger, star anise, cooking wine, and black vinegar.
45. Soy Sauce Duck's Tongue
Duck's tongue braised in soy sauce.
47. Cold Platter of Four Items with Jellyfish
Jellyfish with four items that you can choose.
48. Shredded Chicken with Jellyfish Skin
49. Shredded Potato Salad
Spicy. A spicy mixture of shredded potato salad.
50. Cucumber Salad
White wine vinegar, water, sugar, and cucumbers.
51. Mango Salad
Mango mixed with milk.
Only the freshest seafood are used in these dishes!
70. Lobster with Ginger and Onions
Lobster with chopped ginger and minced onions.
71. Lobster with Black Bean Sauce
Spicy. Lobster in a spicy black bean sauce.
72. Salt and Pepper Vancouver Crab
Spicy. Spicy Vancouver crab seasoned with salt and pepper.
73. Mixed Seafood in Bird’s Nest
A mixture of various seafood in bird's nest.
74. Shrimp and Cashew Nuts in Bird’s Nest
Cashew nuts and buttered shrimp in bird's nest.
75. Scallops with Broccoli
Stir-fried broccoli and scallops.
76. Scrambled Egg with Shrimp
Rolled scrambled egg with shrimp inside.
77. Mixed Seafood with XO Sauce
Spicy. Stir-fried spicy seafood with XO sauce.
78. Shrimp with Mixed Vegetables
Steamed shrimp with mixed vegetables on the side.
79. Mixed Seafood with Chinese Green
A mixture of various seafood.
80. Shrimp with Lobster Sauce
Buttered shrimp with lobster sauce.
81. Fresh Mango with Tiger Shrimp
Fresh mango and grilled tiger shrimp.
82. Broccoli Ketchup Tiger Shrimp
Tiger shrimp paired with tomato sauce, fresh basil, and broccoli.
83. Sweet-and-Sour Fish
Fresh succulent fish served with sweet-and-sour sauce.
84. Garoupa Fillet with Corn
Pan-seared garoupa fillet in a supreme soya sauce.
85. Sauteed Garoupa Fillet
Sauteed boneless garoupa.
86. Fried Fish Steak with Bone
Fried fish steak with bone seasoned with salt and paper.
87. Oyster with Ginger and Onions
Blanched oysters with ginger and onions.
88. Mussels with Black Bean Sauce
Spicy. Spicy clams, mussels, bean mixture, and soy sauce.
89. Squids with Black Bean Sauce
Spicy. Spicy squid, capsicum, and chilli.
90. Salt and Pepper Squid
Spicy. Spicy squid fried to perfection and seasoned with salt and pepper.
91. Salt and Pepper Tiger Shrimp
Spicy. Spicy shrimp, salt, pepper, and five-spice seasoning.
92. Salt and Pepper Mixed Seafood
Spicy. Chinese salt and pepper with mixed spicy seafood.
93. Salt and Pepper Fish
Spicy. Fish that is spicy seasoned with salt and pepper.
Authentic and homemade chicken dishes packed with flavour!
100. Deep-Fried Crispy Chicken (Half)
Super crispy fried chicken deep fried.
101. Taiwanese-Style Chicken (Half)
Bite-sized pieces of Chinese steamed chicken with ginger green onion sauce on the side.
102. Chicken and Shrimp in Bird’s Nest
Classic chicken and shrimp in bird's nest.
103. Diced Chicken with Cashew Nuts
Diced crisp fried chicken with cashew nuts.
104. Black Bean Chicken
Spicy. Rich in spicy black bean chicken.
105. Curry Chicken
Spicy. Spicy chicken curry stewed in coconut milk and curry spices.
106. Chicken with Celery and Snow Peas
Chicken breast, ginger, sesame seeds, celery, and snow peas.
107. Sliced Chicken with Chinese Green
Skinless chicken breast, garlic, ginger, and sliced onions.
108. Ginger and Pineapple with Chicken
Chicken, pineapple chunks, and ginger.
109. Sweet-and-Sour Chicken Balls
Chicken balls with sweet-and-sour sauce.
110. Lemon Sauce Crispy Chicken
Crispy chicken in lemon sauce.
111. Szechuan Chicken with Mixed Vegetables
Spicy. Stir-fried spicy chicken pieces.
112. Kung Pao Chicken
Spicy. Spicy chicken, peanuts, vegetables, and chilli peppers.
113. Mango Sliced Chicken
Chicken with sliced mangoes.
114. Sweet-and-Sour Chicken with Pineapple
Chicken with sweet-and-sour sauce and pineapple chunks.
115. Mixed Vegetable Chicken
Sliced chicken with a variety of mixed vegetables.
116. Chicken with Bean Sprouts
Sauteed garlic, ginger, and onions with chicken and bean sprouts.
117. General Tao’s Chicken
Spicy. Spicy chicken, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and rice vinegar.
118. Thai-Style Crispy Chicken
Spicy. Spicy crispy Thai-style chicken.
119. Crispy Chicken Szechuan-Style
Spicy. Spicy red chillies, ginger, scallions, and peanuts.
120. Dry Chilli Chicken
Spicy. Mixed spicy fried chicken.
Pork dishes marinated in savoury spices.
130. Moo Shu Pork
Moo shu pork served with ten pieces of green onion pancakes.
131. Honey Garlic Ribs
Ribs cooked with honey, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and brown sugar.
132. Garlic Ribs
Ribs sauteed in garlic sauce.
133. Beijing-Style Pork Chop
Pork cooked with brown sugar, ginger, soy sauce, ketchup, garlic, salt, and peppers.
134. Salt and Pepper Pork Chop
Spicy. Pork chop marinated in salt and pepper.
135. Sweet-and-Sour Pork with Pineapple
Pork in a sweet-and-sour sauce with pineapple chunks.
136. Spicy Garlic Shredded Pork
Spicy. Shredded pork in a sauteed garlic sauce.
137. Shredded Pork with Beijing Sauce
Mixed Beijing sauce with shredded pork.
138. Shredded Pork with Black Bean Sauce
Spicy. Pork slices stir fried with fermented black bean sauce.
139. Black Sour Pork Chop
Pork chop on a black pepper mixture.
Add a traditional duck dish to your order!
141. Braised Duck with Seafood & Assorted Meat & Vegetables
Braised duck with seafood, assorted meat, and vegetables
142. Braised Duck with Mixed Vegetables
Braised duck with lots of mixed vegetables.
143. Crispy Duck
Crisp fried duck.
144. Lemon Crispy Duck
A combination of lemon zest, minced thyme, and black pepper.
145. BBQ Duck (Half)
Grilled and barbequed duck.
Choose from a mouthwatering variety of beef dishes!
150. Beef Tenderloin Chinese-Style
Thinly sliced beef tenderloin.
151. Mushroom and Beef with Ginger and Onions
Beef with mixed mushrooms, ginger, and onions.
152. Ginger and Onions with Chicken, Beef, and Shrimp
Chicken, beef, and shrimp with mixed ginger and onions.
153. Beef with Three Kinds of Mushrooms
A mixture of beef and mushrooms.
154. Beef with Satay Sauce
Spicy. Beef cooked spicy in satay sauce.
155. Black Pepper Beef
Spicy. Spicy beef with black pepper.
156. Beef with Chinese Greens
A combination of beef and cabbage, spinach, and snow peas.
157. Szechuan Beef with Mixed Vegetable
Spicy. Spicy Szechuan-style beef.
158. Spicy Beef
Spicy. Tenderloin beef prepared spicy.
159. Beef with Chinese Broccoli
Beef paired with China's finest broccoli.
160. Beef with Tomatoes
Beef with sliced red tomatoes.
161. Beef with Broccoli
Beef with broccoli on the side.
162. Beef with Bitter Melon
Sliced bitter melon with beef on a plate.
163. Beef with Ziran Sauce
Spicy. Ziran sauce with spicy beef in it.
164. Black Pepper Sauce Short Ribs
Spicy. Spicy short ribs with black pepper sauce.
165. Honey Garlic Pepper Short Ribs
Spicy. Honey garlic pepper and spicy short ribs.
166. Lamb with Ziran Sauce
Ziran sauce and spicy lamb.
167. Hunan Beef
All platters are served sizzling hot!
170. Beef Tenderloin Chinese-Style Platter
Thinly sliced beef tenderloin.
171. Beef Tenderloin with Black Pepper Sauce Platter
Spicy. Roasted beef tenderloin slathered with spicy garlic butter and then black pepper sauce.
172. Beef Tenderloin with Satay Sauce Platter
Spicy. Flavourful spicy beef in satay sauce.
173. Black Bean Sauce Chicken Platter
Thinly sliced spicy chicken in a black bean sauce.
174. Beef with Ginger and Onions Platter
Beef topped and surrounded with ginger and onions.
175. Fish with Black Bean Sauce Platter
Spicy. Spicy fish with black bean-flavoured sauce.
176. Spicy Mixed Seafood Platter
Spicy. A variety of mixed seafood.
177. Szechuan Chicken Platter
Spicy. Szechuan peppercorn, scallion, ginger, and rice wine.
All meals are served hot.
180. Lamb Hot Pot Hunan-Style
Spicy. Fried spicy lamb, onions, carrots, and flour.
181. Beef Hot Pot Hunan-Style
Spicy. Spicy beef, cooking wine, light soy sauce, starch, salt, and peppers.
182. Chicken Hot Pot Hunan-Style
Spicy. Red peppers, chicken chunks, vinegar, sugar, and spicy soy sauce.
183. Prawn Hot Pot Hunan-Style
Spicy. Spicy bay leaves, star anise, and cassia.
184. Pig Intestine Hot Pot Hunan-Style
Spicy. Crispy dark spicy intestines flash fried, red peppers, green peppers, garlic, and ginger.
185. Fried Bean Curd with Assorted Meat and Seafood
Assorted meat and seafood with bean curd hot pot.
186. Braised Garoupa Brisket with Tofu
Braised beef with red wine, braised beef brisket, and tendon with Suzhou sauce.
187. Beef Brisket with Dried Bean Curd Stick
Chinese braised beef brisket with daikon and fresh bean curd sticks.
188. Mixed Seafood with Tofu
Mixed seafood, salt, pepper, ginger, green onions, diced carrots, and peas.
189. Spicy Eggplant with Minced Pork
Spicy. Eggplant, spicy minced pork, soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil.
190. Szechuan-Style Spicy Seafood
Spicy. Tender fish fillet poached in seasoned water and topped with spices.
191. Salted Fish and Chicken with Tofu
Salted fish, green onions, ginger, and garlic.
192. Lamb with Dried Bean Curd Stick
Lamb, dried bean curd sticks, mushrooms, and ginger.
193. Braised Oxtail Hot Pot
Oxtail, scallions, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
194. Lemongrass Chicken with Eggplant
Spicy. Spicy chicken thighs, eggplant, and lemongrass.
195. Black Pepper Beef with Eggplant
Spicy. Spicy beef, soy sauce, sugar, rice wine, pepper, sesame oil, and eggplant.
196. Satay Beef with Glass Noodles
Spicy. Tender spicy beef slices and soft vermicelli rice noodles in a creamy satay sauce.
197. Satay Shrimp with Glass Noodles
Spicy. Shrimp in spicy satay sauce and vermicelli rice noodles.
House-made dishes to try!
200. Grandma-Style Fried Vermicelli Special
Spicy. Grandma-style spicy fried vermicelli served with a side of pork.
203. General Tao's Chicken Special
Spicy. Sweet and spicy deep-fried chicken.
204. Fresh Mango with Tiger Shrimp Special
Tiger prawns, cubed mangoes, lime wedges, chopped coriander leaves, avocado, and honey.
205. Chicken Lemon Sauce Special
Crispy battered chicken breast pieces smothered in a sweet and tangy lemon sauce.
206. Orange Beef Special
Spicy. Crispy, sweet, and spicy beef stir fry.
207. Spicy Peanut Crispy Chicken Special
Spicy. Crispy chicken with spicy peanuts.
208. Crispy Ginger Beef Special
Spicy. Super crispy spicy beef recipe tossed with a sweet and sticky sauce.
209. Spicy Tiger Shrimp with Garlic Chilli Sauce Special
Deep-fried shrimp glazed in a sweet and spicy sauce.
210. Mongolian Beef Special
Spicy. Thinly sliced spicy beef flank steak simmered in a sweet soy-based sauce with fresh green onions.
211. Stir-Fried Shredded Beef Special
Spicy. Stir-fried crispy spicy shredded beef with carrots.
212. Pork Chop Beijing-Style Special
Tender and juicy pork coupled with the sweet, tart, and smoky taste.
213. Salt and Pepper Pork Chop Special
Spicy. Spicy jalapenos, green onions, salt, and pepper.
214. Salt and Pepper Squids Special
Spicy. Spicy and slightly coated squid with a thin batter.
215. Kung Pao Chicken Special
Spicy. Stir-fried spicy chicken with the perfect combination of salty, sweet, and spicy flavour.
216. Spicy Eggplant with Minced Pork Special
Spicy. Marinated ground pork with minced ginger, salt, and Chinese cooking wine.
217. Braised Oxtail Hot Pot Special
Spicy. Mixed spicy beef, pork, onions, scallions, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
218. Szechuan Crispy Shredded Beef Special
Spicy. Spicy fried steak with a sweet gingery sauce and red peppers.
219. Spicy Boiled Live Fish with Veggie (Tilapia)
222. Spicy Vancouver Crab
223. Pickled Pork with Preserved Vegetable
Vegetables, Tofu, and Eggs
Chinese-style omelette packed with tasty ingredients!
230. Sauteed Green Beans with Minced Pork
Spicy stir-fried green beans and minced pork.
231. Green Beans and Minced Pork Black Bean Sauce
Ginger, ground pork, green onions, granulated sugar, and spicy black bean sauce.
232. Broccoli with Garlic Sauce
Garlic, soy sauce, ginger, red peppers, and broccoli.
234. Baby Bok Choy with Garlic Sauce
Ginger, garlic, oyster sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, and red pepper flakes.
235. Chinese Broccoli with Garlic Sauce
Broccoli stir fried in a garlic sauce.
236. Thai-Style Mixed Vegetables
Spicy mixed vegetables Thai-style.
237. Szechuan-Style Spicy Mixed Vegetables
Garlic, ginger, carrots, red peppers, mushrooms, and mangetout.
238. Braised Eggplant
Grilled eggplant then cooked in a rich savoury garlic sauce.
239. Ma Po Tofu with Minced Pork
Minced pork in a spicy sauce.
240. Braised Tofu with Brown Sauce
A mixture of soy sauce, garlic, and honey, soaked into the tofu.
241. Deep-Fried Tofu with Salt and Pepper
Salt and pepper in a spicy deep-fried tofu.
242. Japanese Tofu with Minced Pork
Japanese tofu with pork mince.
243. Chinese Mushroom with Shanghai Bok Choy
Mild-flavoured juicy bok choy.
244. Baby Bok Choy in Garlic Soup
Baby bok choy lightly-cooked in a garlic soup.
245. Snow Peas Leaves with Golden Mushrooms
Stir-fried mushrooms and snow peas.
246. Mixed Mushrooms with Mixed Vegetables
A mixture of mushrooms and vegetables.
247. Egg Foo Young with Shrimp
Eggs, bean sprouts, green onions, shrimp, and garlic powder.
248. Egg Foo Young with Chicken
Eggs, chicken, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, cabbage, spring onions, mushrooms, and water chestnuts.
249. Egg Foo Young with BBQ Pork
Egg slices, pork barbeque, spring onions, and mushrooms.
250. Egg Foo Young with Vegetables
Carrots, peas, and bell peppers.
251. Pan-Fried Egg with Oysters
Egg pan-fried with oysters.
252. Steamed Eggs
Chinese-style steamed eggs.
Fried Noodles, Rice Noodles, and Lo Mein
Get some from these fried noodles, rice noodles, and lo mein.
260. Seafood Chow Mein or Lo Mein
Seafood chow mein or lo mein with shrimp, squid, scallops, and baby bok choy served with sauce. Each order comes with crispy noodles or rice noodles...
261. Cantonese Chow Mein or Lo Mein
Barbequed pork, squid, shrimp, broccoli, chicken, mushroom, and beef stir-fried in sauce with chow mein or lo mein. Each order comes with crispy...
262. Shrimp Chow Mein or Rice Noodles or Lo Mein
A flavourful blend of juicy shrimp and assorted vegetables, served on a bed of crispy chow mein, rice noodles, or lo mein.
263. Chicken Chow Mein or Rice Noodles or Lo Mein
A tasty mix of tender pieces of chicken, assorted vegetables, and crispy chow mein, rice noodles, or lo mein.
264. Beef Chow Mein or Rice Noodles or Lo Mein
Juicy pieces of beef stir-fried with a rich sauce and assorted vegetables, served on a bed of chow mein, rice noodles, or lo mein.
265. BBQ Pork Chow Mein or Rice Noodles
A tasty medley of barbeque pork and assorted vegetables, served with chow mein or rice noodles.
266. Black Pepper Beef Udon or Rice Noodles
Black pepper and spicy beef udon or rice noodles.
267. Satay Beef Chow Mein or Rice Noodles or Lo Mein
Spicy beef chow mein, rice noodles, or lo mein loaded with peppers and onions on top.
268. Shredded Chicken, Pork, and Mushrooms Chow Mein or Lo Mein
Chow mein or lo mein with shredded chicken, pork, and mushrooms.
269. Beef Chow Mein or Rice Noodles with Black Bean Sauce or Lo Mein
Beef in a black bean sauce chow mein, rice noodles, or lo mein.
270. Chicken Chow Mein or Rice Noodles Szechuan-Style or Lo Mein
Spicy Szechuan-style shredded chicken chow mein, rice noodles, or lo mein.
271. Vegetables Chow Mein or Rice Noodles or Lo Mein
Mixed vegetable chow mein, rice noodles, or lo mein.
272. Beef Fried Rice Noodles with Soya Sauce
Fried rice with beef.
273. Shanghai Fried Noodles (Chicken and Shrimp)
Mouthwatering Shanghai-style stir-fried noodles.
274. Szechuan Fried Noodles (Chicken, Beef, and Shrimp)
Spicy chicken, beef, and shrimp.
275. Thai-Style Fried Rice Noodles (Chicken, Beef, and Shrimp)
Chicken, beef, and shrimp in spicy Thai-style rice noodles.
276. House Special Shanghai Noodles (Chicken, Beef, and Shrimp)
Shanghai noodles with chicken, beef, and shrimp.
277. Singapore-Style Fried Vermicelli
Spicy and fried Singapore-style vermicelli.
278. Singapore-Style Fried Rice Noodles
Spicy and fried Singapore-style rice noodles.
279. Homestyle Fried Vermicelli
Stir-fried vermicelli with chicken and bean sprouts.
280. Xiamen-Style Fried Vermicelli
Fried vermicelli cooked in Xiamen-style vermicelli.
281. Grandma-Style Fried Vermicelli
Spicy homemade fried vermicelli.
282. Shredded Pork Fried Rice Cake
Fried rice cake with shredded pork.
283. Seafood Fried Rice Cake
Fried rice cake with seafood.
284. Preserved Vegetables and Shredded Pork Fried Vermicelli
Fried vermicelli mixed with preserved vegetables and shredded pork.
285. Stir-Fried E-Fu Noodles
E-fu stir-fried noodles.
286. Lobster with E-Fu Noodles
E-fu noodles cooked with lobster.
287. Bean Sprouts Fried Chow Mein
Choose from a selection of fried rice dishes!
290. Seafood Fried Rice
Tasty fried rice with scallops, shrimp, and crab meat.
291. Young Chow Fried Rice
A colourful and tasty medley of barbeque pork, chicken, shrimp, Chinese sausage, and assorted vegetables.
292. Szechuan Fried Rice (Chicken, Beef, and Shrimp)
Chicken, beef, and shrimp prepared spicy in Szechuan-style.
293. Thai-Style Fried Rice (Chicken, Beef, and Shrimp)
Spicy Thai-style fried rice with chicken, beef, and shrimp.
294. Chicken Fried Rice
Stir-fried rice with chicken.
295. Beef Fried Rice
Stir-fried white rice with mouthwatering chunks of beef.
296. Shrimp Fried Rice
Stir-fried steamed rice and succulent shrimp.
297. BBQ Pork Fried Rice
Stir-fried rice with barbequed pork.
298. Chicken and Shrimp Fried Rice
A tasty blend of tender chicken and shrimp stir fried with rice.
299. Vegetable Fried Rice
Vegetarian-friendly fried rice.
300. Egg Fried Rice
Fried rice with egg.
301. Shrimp and Chicken Fried Rice with Cream and Tomato Sauce
Tempting fried rice with chicken and shrimp with cream and tomato sauce.
302. Fujian Fried Rice
Fried rice with chicken, shrimp, scallops, Chinese sausage, Chinese broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, and eggs.
303. Salted Fish and Chicken Fried Rice
Salted fish, chicken, and cabbage fried rice.
305. Steamed Rice
Plain and steamed white rice.
All meals are served with your choice of plain rice or fried rice.
310. Szechuan Beef with Mixed Veggetable on Rice
Spicy Szechuan beef paired with rice.
311. General Tao's Chicken with Rice
Stir-fried spicy chicken and chillies with rice.
312. Hunan Beef with Rice
Hunan beef served spicy with rice.
313. Spicy Garlic Eggplant with Rice
Spicy grilled garlic eggplant with rice.
314. Szechuan Crispy Chicken with Rice
Szechuan crispy spicy chicken with rice.
315. Shrimp with Lobster Sauce with Rice
Rice with shrimp and lobster sauce.
316. Black Bean Chicken with Rice
Black bean spicy chicken with rice.
317. Mixed Vegetables and Chicken with Rice
A mixture of vegetables and chicken with rice.
318. Sweet-and-Sour Pork with Rice
Stir-fried sweet-and-sour pork with rice.
319. Sweet-and-Sour Chicken with Rice
Chicken with sweet-and-sour sauce and rice.
320. Beef Brisket and Mixed Vegetables with Rice
A mixture of vegetables and beef brisket with rice.
321. Braised Tofu with Rice
Diced tofu with rice.
322. Scrambled Egg and Shrimp with Rice
A combination of shrimp and scrambled egg with rice.
323. Chicken and Corn with Rice
Steamed corn and chicken served with rice.
324. Beef and Tomatoes with Rice
Beef and sliced tomatoes served with rice.
325. Beef and Bitter Melon with Rice
Shredded beef and bitter melon with rice.
326. Garoupa Fillet and Corn with Rice
Boneless garoupa and corn with rice.
327. Kung Pao Chicken with Rice
Spicy chicken, peanuts, vegetables, and chilli peppers with rice.
328. Beef and Mixed Vegetables with Rice
Variety of mixed vegetables and beef served with rice.
329. Sauteed Green Beans with Minced Pork on Rice
329A. Taiwan-Style Double Pork with Rice
329B. Pickled Vegetables with Pork on Rice
329C. Ginger, Mushroom, and Beef with Rice
Noodles, Vermicelli, Rice Noodles, and Congee
Take some of these noodles, vermicelli, and rice noodles.
330. Shrimp Wonton Noodles Soup (8 pcs)
Wonton noodles soup with shrimp. One order comes with eight dumplings.
331. Pork Dumplings Noodles Soup (8 pcs)
Noodle soup with pork dumplings. One order comes with eight dumplings.
332. Seafood Noodles Soup
Noodle soup with seafood.
333. Braised Beef Noodles Soup
Spicy noodle soup with braised beef.
334. Beef Brisket and Wonton Noodles Soup
Noodle soup with tender beef brisket.
335. Mixed Vegetables Noodles Soup
Noodle soup with mixed vegetables.
336. Chicken Vegetables Noodles Soup
A combination of chicken and vegetable noodle soup.
337. Beef Vegetables Noodles Soup
Mixed beef and vegetables in a noodle soup.
338. Shrimp Vegetables Noodle Soup
A mixture of shrimp and vegetables in a noodle soup.
339. Pork Chop Noodles Soup
Noodles soup with pork chop.
340. Braised Beef Noodles Soup
Spicy noodles soup with braised beef.
341. Preserved Vegetables and Pork Vermicelli
Pork vermicelli with variety of vegetables.
342. Minced Pork and Fish and Pickled Noodles Soup
344. Preserved Egg and Pork Congee
Chinese congee with pork and century egg.
345. Pork and Mustard Green Congee
Noodle soup with pork and pickled greens.
346. Seafood Congee
Congee in a seafood-style.
347. Fish Congee
Fish, ginger, spring onions, chicken bouillon granules, and peppers.
348. Beef Congee
Marinated beef in a congee.
349. Chicken Congee
340. Plain Congee
Plain and steamed congee.
341. Deep-Fried Dough
Typical deep-fried dough.
Mouthwatering combination plates!
Dinner for 2 A
Two spring rolls, General Tao’s chicken, chicken fried rice, and cookies.
Dinner for 2 B
Two spring rolls, Hunan beef, chicken fried rice, and cookies.
Dinner for 4 A
Four spring rolls, General Tao’s chicken, Szechuan beef, cashew nuts shrimp, beef fried rice, and cookies.
Dinner for 4 B
Four spring rolls, Thai-style crispy chicken, beef with mixed vegetables, garlic and chilli shrimp, chicken fried rice, and cookies.
Dinner for 6 A
Six spring rolls, beef and mushrooms with ginger and onions, General Tao's chicken, cashew nut shrimp, sauteed green beans, green onions with...
Dinner for 6 B
Six spring rolls, Thai-style crispy chicken, Mongolian beef, sweet-and-sour chicken, garlic and chilli eggplant, shrimp with mixed vegetables,
Dinner for 8 A
Eight spring rolls, General Tao’s chicken, beef with ginger, onions, and mushrooms, lemon chicken, cashew nut shrimp, Szechuan-style crispy beef,
Dinner for 8 B
Eight spring rolls, Szechuan-style spicy chicken, Mongolian beef, Thai-style crispy chicken, sweet-and-sour pork with pineapple, shrimp with mixed...
Quench your thirst with a tasty beverage!
Choose from a variety of pop.
Choose from apple, orange, or cranberry juice.
Try this Chinese herbal tea!
Refresh with Perrier water.