China Garden Family Restaurant
2740 Pembina Highway, Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Opens at 11:30 AM
SkipTheDishes is not involved with food preparation. If you have a food allergy or intolerance (or someone you’re ordering for has), phone the restaurant at (204) 261-3411 before placing your order.
Please list the number of place settings that you'd like, along with your order.
Number of Chopsticks
How many people will be eating from this order?
Start your meal with an authentic Chinese appetizer!
A1. China Garden Spring Roll
China Garden's very own spring roll.
A3. Golden Brown Egg Roll
A crisp, golden egg roll.
A4. BBQ Pork (Cold)
Perfectly barbequed pork.
A5. Dry Wonton with Sweet and Sour Sauce (12 pcs)
Dry wontons served with sweet-and-sour sauce. One order comes with 12 pieces.
A6. Mixed Plate
Breaded dry shrimp, barbeque pork, and breaded dry spare ribs.
A7. Deep Fried Chicken Wing (12 pcs)
Deliciously barbequed chicken wings. One order comes with 12 pieces.
Add a warm, comforting soup to your order!
S1. Hot and Sour Soup
This soup perfectly combines hot and sour flavours.
S2. Small Wonton Soup
Homemade broth filled with wontons.
S3. Deluxe Wonton Soup (Large)
Homemade broth loaded with wontons.
S4. Chicken Mushroom Egg Drop Soup
Steaming-hot soup with a beaten egg and mushrooms.
S5. Chicken Cream Corn Soup
Chicken and cream corn-based soup.
10. China Garden Deluxe Vegetables
Stir-fried mixed vegetables with shrimp, pork, and chicken.
11. Mandarin Wonton
Fried wonton with shrimp, pork, and chicken in sweet-and-sour sauce.
12. Stir Fried Scallop in Satay Sauce
Stir-fried scallops with green peppers and onions in satay sauce.
13. Mandarin Beef
Deep-fried, tender beef slices with sweet-and-sour sauce.
14. Cantonese Chow Mein
Deep-fried soft noodles with stir-fried mixed vegetables, shrimp, pork, and chicken.
15. Cantonese Chicken or Pork Chow Mein
15B. Cantonese Beef Chow Mein
16. Cantonese Shrimp Chow Mein
17. Breaded Dry Veal
18. Sweet and Sour Veal
Homemade veal with sweet-and-sour sauce.
19. Honey and Garlic Veal
20. Subgum Chow Mein
Dried vegetables with shrimp, pork, chicken, almonds, and dry noodles.
21. Plain Mixed Vegetables
21A. Pan Fried Shanghai Thick Noodles
21B. Pan Fried Crispy Ginger Beef
21C. Plain Mixed Vegetable Chow Mein
Only the freshest seafood are used in these dishes!
22. Pan Fried Shrimp in Egg Butter
23. Pan Fried Shrimp with Onions and Cashew Nuts
24. Stir Fried Shrimp with Black Bean and Garlic Sauce
25. Stir Fried Shrimp with Broccoli
26. Stir Fried Shrimp with Satay Sauce (Spicy)
27. Stir Fried Shrimp with Fresh Mushrooms
28. Stir Fried Shrimp with Vegetables
29. Stir Fried Shrimp with Snow Peas
30. Breaded Dry Shrimp
31. Sweet and Sour Shrimp
32. Stir Fried Shrimp with Diced Vegetables and Almonds
33. Deep Fried Breaded Scallop with Sweet and Sour Sauce
34. Deep Fried Breaded Dry Scallops
35. Shrimp with Lobster Sauce
36. Stir Fried Squid with Black Bean and Garlic Sauce
37. Deep Fried Breaded Dry Squid
38. Stir Fried Scallops with Snow Peas
39. Stir Fried Scallop, Shrimp, and Beef with Onions
Pork and Beef Dishes
Choose from a mouthwatering variety of pork and beef dishes!
40. Stir Fried Spare Rib with Black Bean and Garlic Sauce
41. Stir Fried Beef with Green Peppers
42. Sweet and Sour Pork
43. Sweet and Sour Spare Rib
44. Sweet and Sour Pork Chop
45. Breaded Dry Spare Rib
46. Tenderloin Beef Chinese Style
47. Tenderloin Beef with Vegetables
48. Beef with Mixed Vegetables
49. Beef with Fresh Mushrooms
50. Beef with Ginger and Onions
51. Tenderloin Beef with Oyster Sauce
52. Beef with Snow Pea Pod
53. Beef in Honey Garlic Sauce
54. Beef in Satay Sauce (Spicy)
55. Beef with Black Bean and Garlic Sauce
56. Honey and Garlic Spare Rib
57A. Beef with Broccoli
Authentic Chinese dishes loaded with chicken!
58. Lemon Chicken
61. Deep Fried Crispy Ginger Chicken
62. Chicken Ball with Mushroom Sauce
63. Honey and Garlic Chicken Ball
64. Sweet and Sour Chicken Ball
65. Sliced Chicken with Pineapples and Sweet and Sour Sauce
66. Sliced Chicken with Mushrooms
67. Sliced Chicken with Snow Pea Pod
68. Sliced Chicken with Vegetables
69. Sliced Chicken in Honey and Garlic Sauce with Sesame Seeds
70. Diced Chicken with Vegetables and Almonds
71. Stir Fried Chicken with Black Bean and Garlic Sauce
72. Stir Fried Chicken with Satay Sauce (Spicy)
73. Chicken Chop Suey
74. Shrimp Chop Suey
75. Beef Chop Suey
76. BBQ Pork Chop Suey
77. Mushroom Chop Suey
77B. China Garden Chop Suey
All orders come with six crepes!
78. Chicken Mooshi
Chicken and crepes.
79. Shrimp Mooshi
80. Beef Mooshi
81. BBQ Pork Mooshi
82. Mushroom Mooshi
82B. China Garden Mooshi
Egg Foo Yung
83. Shrimp Egg Foo Yung
84. BBQ Pork Egg Foo Yung
85. Chicken Egg Foo Yung
86. Mushroom Egg Foo Yung
86B. China Garden Egg Foo Yung
87. Curry Shrimp
88. Curry Squid
89. Curry Chicken
90. Curry Beef
91. China Garden Fried Rice
92. Shrimp Fried Rice
93. Chicken Fried Rice
94. Mushroom Fried Rice
95. Beef Fried Rice
96. BBQ Pork Fried Rice
97. Plain Fried Rice
98. General Tao's Chicken
99. Deep Fried Bean Curd with Beef and Mixed Vegetables
100. Kung Po Chicken
101. Kung Po Shrimp
102. Stir Fried Shrimp in Spicy Sauce
Stir-fried shrimp in spicy sauce.
103. Scallop, Shrimp, and Beef in Spicy Sauce
104. Crispy Szechuan Chicken
105. Vermicelli Singapore Style
106. Soy Sauce Plain Chow Mein (No Spicy)
109. Fried Pork Chop with Pepper Salt
Combination plates for one person include egg rolls, vegetables, and fried rice.
C1. Sweet and Sour Chicken Ball and Shrimp
C2. Sweet and Sour Chicken Ball and Dry Veal
C3. Sweet and Sour Chicken Ball and Sweet and Sour Spare Rib
C4. Sweet and Sour Shrimp and Dry Spare Rib
C5. Vegetables with Shrimp, Pork, and Chicken
C6. Crispy Szechuan Chicken Combo (Spicy)
C7. Lemon Chicken
C8. Crispy Ginger Beef (Spicy)
C9. Honey and Garlic Chicken
C10. Sweet and Sour Pork
Dinner for Two (A)
Wonton soup, two egg rolls, sweet and sour chicken balls, stir-fried beef with mixed vegetables, and barbequed pork fried rice.
Dinner for Two (B)
Wonton soup, barbequed lean pork, sweet and sour shrimp, China garden deluxe vegetables, and chicken fried rice.
Dinner for Two (C)
Wonton soup, barbequed lean pork, pan-fried shrimp with cashew nuts, beef with broccoli, and chicken with fresh mushrooms.
Dinner for Three
Wonton soup, three egg rolls, deluxe vegetables, breaded dry veal, sweet and sour chicken balls, and China garden fried rice.
Dinner for Four
Wonton soup, four egg rolls, Cantonese chow mein, stir-fried shrimp with black bean and garlic sauce, lemon chicken, and China garden fried rice.
Dinner for Five
Wonton soup, five egg rolls, Cantonese chow mein, sweet and sour pork, stir-fried shrimp in black bean and garlic sauce, pan-fried crispy ginger...
Dinner for Six
Wonton soup, six egg rolls, Cantonese chow mein, pan-fried shrimp with onions and cashew nuts, lemon chicken, diced chicken with vegetables and...
Add even more to your order!
Traditional consomme soup.
Add a side of hot sauce.
Sweet and Sour Sauce
Flavourful sweet-and-sour sauce.
Honey and Garlic Sauce
A side of honey-garlic sauce.
Black Bean Sauce
A side of black bean sauce.
Crepe (1 pc)
One order comes with one crepe.
Perfectly steamed rice.
Add a fortune cookie to your order.
A side order of dry noodles.
Pan-Fried Soft Egg Noodle